Saturday, July 24, 2004

A Visitor!!! Yeah!!!

Well, Sarah from NYC. The girl who use to live across the street from me in nyc is down. She is spending a semester in France and had to get her visa and all of that other good stuff done. So, After being lost in the backend of Georgetown for an hour I found her. We grabbed a quick bite than drove around DC while waiting for Rachael to get out of work.

After that we had dinner at my favorite tex-mex place. The we took Sarah to the Home Depot of Alcohol across the street from me. The Wine Corridor. Well, we finished eating about 1800-1830, and we didn't walking into the apartment until about 2015-2030. The girls had a blast. It was fun looking at them, but once they stopped at the wine tasting kiosk (<== Spelling??) i was like I'm going to be here for a while. Well, about an hour later we we finally checking out and Sarah had a bunch of stuff for her boyfriend Chris. Who is currently in Kosovo.

We get back to the apartment, and start drinking. Well I actually got a bad batch of beer. But I really think it was just bad gas, because I could have made this place toxic before i started drinking. Well, I feel alseep early, and the girls follow soon after.

2 Comments:

Blogger Niel said...

Bad batch of beer? Unlikely ... Its your stomach telling you to slow down. You might want to consider carrying around some Roliads or Tums. Welcome to the end of your twenties my friend.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

No, it was the food. But I should carry around tums and rolaids because of the that bad night of everclear. The stomach has never liked alcohol like it did before that night.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home